HobSpace (EduK8 Learning Labs Pvt Ltd) provides curated extracurricular activities for kids. We are a hyperlocal solution for parents to discover and engage in multiple age appropriate activities which enable skill building at the right age.
EduK8 Learning Labs Pvt Ltd (“Company” or “We” and their connotations) operates a website - (URL: https://hobspace.com/
) (together called as "Platform") which is engaged in the service of conducting extracurricular activities for the users.
Our Platform is primarily for teachers who are enlisted on our Platform and children below the age of 18 years ("Child"). By registering on the platform the parent gives their consent for the use of the platform by the child. The teachers, parents of the Child or users above 18 years age hereinafter are referred to as You. The term "Users" for the purposes of these Terms shall be read as You and/or the Child.
In order to provide Services, we require certain user information and may obtain the same through user-provided data or automatic data collection.
- We collect information that may be used to identify you or your Child (“Personal Information”) including, but not limited to,
- (i) name, e-mail ID, photograph, location and other contact information
- (ii) gender and other demographics
- (iii) birth date and year of the Child to validate their age.
- We also collect certain information either when you provide it using the Platform or Services and/or automatically as you or the Child navigate through the Platform (which may include usage details, IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by the device, access times, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies). You agree that we may use such information to do internal research on our Users' demographics to better understand, protect and serve our Users.
- Online training sessions are recorded and used for quality audits and teacher training.
- Users shall grant the Company a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license for content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP License). This IP License shall end when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period (but will not be available to others).
3. Data Security
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Safety in the operating environment: we store your Personal Information in a safe operating environment and it can only be accessed by employees, representatives and service providers on a need-to-use basis. We comply with industry standards and the law to protect your Personal Information.
- The payment information: confidentiality according to industry standards.
4. Your Personal Information Rights
- You have the right to provide Personal Information to us and may change that decision at any time.
- You have the right to check, update and adjust your Personal Information by logging into your account and editing personal information or asking us to do this.
- You may also delete yours or your Child’s information at any time on the Platform. However, we may retain certain information as required by law or for reasonable business purposes
- You have the right to access, update, delete, rectify, object or restrict the Personal Information we have on you.